Managing partnerLawyer, patent attorney, WIPO arbitrator in domain disputes under the UDRP procedure in the .UA domain zone, teacher at DTEU
During his professional career, Anton founded and developed IP/TMT practices in two leading Ukrainian law firms (Arzinger and Avellum).
In addition, he held the position of head of the intellectual property department of Roshen Confectionery Corporation, and also worked as a corporate lawyer at Global Spirits (TM Khortytsia, Morosha).
In recent years of his professional activity, Anton has been noted in such well-known ratings as: Chambers Europe, WTR 1000, The Legal 500 EMEA, IAM Patent 1000, Managing IP (IP Stars) and Best Lawyers.
As a corporate lawyer, he was included in the WTR 300 rating (in 2017 and 2018) and recognized as the best corporate intellectual property lawyer in Ukraine (in 2018).
- Kyiv National University named after Taras Shevchenko,
- Master of Public Administration, starting in 2022
- Odesa Law Academy, Institute of Intellectual Property, master of intellectual property law
(with distinction), 2012
- Kyiv National University of Economics, Master of Laws (with honors), 2006
- playing the piano
- participation in the music group Van Kuver
We will be happy to consult you regarding the registration
of your trademark